Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NOBODIES NOVEMBER RIDE JOURNAL ENTRY # 7

Another fantastic morning with the thermometer reading 44 degrees at 7:15 AM. I hear that tomorrow will be quite a bit cooler. The dew point was 38 degrees so it felt damp.


Most of the leaves have fallen off the trees in our yard.


This photo was taken on my way to work. I am facing Northeast and am on 105th Ave West in Gary New Duluth.


I took this photo when I arrived at work. Our retention pond is in the foreground with our athletic field behind. In the background is the St. Louis Bay with an ore dock protruding out from shore.
I rode home at 5 PM. The temperature was 50 degrees. I have been seeing other motorcyclist. Usually by November very few riders are out, but this weather has kept many folks biking.

No comments: