Monday, November 8, 2010

NOBODIES NOVEMBER RIDE JOURNAL ENTRY # 5

This November commuting is rather boring for me so far. I am used to some unpredictable weather along with toughing out some cold rides to work.

It was 41 degrees at 7 AM, when I was heading out! That is our typical high.
The roads were clear with a little moisture from morning dew.


I took this picture on the way home. I stopped in Morgan Park for gas and decided to take a picture of my ride back to Common Wealth Ave. The hillside is the western edge of the ridge that runs the length of Duluth. A parkway follows that ridge; it is call Skyline Parkway and is about 22 miles long. http://www.superiortrails.com/duluth-skyline.html
When I got home it was 46 degrees. It sounds like we will continue to have above normal temperatures until this coming weekend. I know it is just a matter of time before I will be facing more winter like weather.

No comments: