Saturday, April 18, 2009

NOBODIES START SEASON

PRETZEL AND DIRTY DEEDS AT BRIGHTON BEACH



There were three Nobodies on the Muffin Ride, three!; not five or seven or ten. But in reality what is the difference, numbers to Nobodies mean nothing. How many Nobodies does it take to have fun? I think the answer is none! It was 48 degrees at the start of our ride up the Northshore of Lake Superior and 44 degrees at the conclusion. We kept warm, because we are from Duluth and know how to dress for the weather.
I'M WITH THE DUMB GUY, I'M WITH THE STUPID GUY



It is important to remember the Nobody mantra:
Nobody 1"Hi where are you going?"
Nobody 2 "I don't know".
Nobody 1 "Who are you?"
Nobody 2 "I'm a Nobody".
Nobody 1 "Where are you from?"
Nobody 2 "I'm from Duluth and I'm stupid."


DIRTY DEEDS AND PRETZEL UP THE SHORE



DIRTY DEEDS AND KICKSTAND TAKE A BREAK AT A HIGHWAY 61 OVERLOOK


It felt good to finally get the club rides started and we all lived to ride another day. Our next scheduled ride is Saturday May 9. It is the Two Bit ride. All riders are to come with exactly $10.00 at the end of the ride the person with $.25 left is the winner of a fabulous prize provided by our latest sponsor Betty's Pies. Exact time of the ride will be announced on or before Monday May 4.




No comments: