Thursday, January 1, 2009

RESOLUTIONS


ON THE HIGHWAY OF FREEDOM

Happy New Year! Maybe you didn't notice, but last night 2008 left us. I actually slept right through it. I usually go to bed at my regular time.....maybe some day I will celebrate the coming of the New Year with some Nobodies. Here are my resolutions that I dreamed up while sleeping last night.


#1. Ride Hard, Ride Often, Ride Long


FIVE BIKES


#2. Fill My Garage With Bikes



A BIG RALLY




#3. Go To Bike Rallies Every Weekend




AN IMPATIENT BROTHER


#4. Pray That My Brother Takes A Hammer To His Bike



KICKSTAND MASTER MECHANIC
#5. Do A Masterful Job Maintaining My Bike
I'm really not much for resolutions. I do my best to keep away from them. I do enjoy the arrival of a new year, as it does afford one the opportunity to get to higher ground, look over and reflect about the past year and then set ones eyes on the future..........the land of promise just laying out there waiting for one to start traveling. I've invited God to be my travel guide. No offense to my fellow Nobodies. I"ll ride with you hard, often and long ,but no one needs God more than a Nobody!

No comments: