Friday, October 1, 2010

FINANCIAL DILEMMAS

During these difficult financial times we motorcyclists face some tough dilemmas. Should I repair my motorcycle or should I get that needed dental work done. To a non rider this would appear to be a no brainer, but to a motorcyclists it becomes a very complex decision. My self image is tied to my bike. Nothing says hey look at me better than a Honda CX 650. So as I ride around this fall with duct tape on my bike seat, I am not holding my head up as high and I am a couple notches below my usual super cool status.







My bike seat needs repair



I also need a few teeth





When I smile there definitely is a problem with my appearance
After weighing the pros and cons of fixing my bike or fixing my teeth, I realized it was absolutely a ridiculous issue. Why did I spend so much time, when the answer was right in front of me. My bike seat is going to continue to deteriorate and must be fixed immediately, while my teeth can be neglected for a year or two without any significant consequences.

No comments: