Thursday, May 13, 2010

TAKING A BIKE FOR A WALK

I recently took a course offered by the Nobody Motorcycle Museum. It was called: TAKING YOUR BIKE FOR A WALK. Dr. Backfire's presentation was composed of three parts.
  1. The philosophy of motorcycle care
  2. Compassion to the inanimate
  3. Nurture through nature

It is too bad that Dr. Backfire refuses to be video taped or recorded, because his presentation was brilliant. After attending the course I immediately went home and took my Suzuki 125 for a walk and applied several of the principles I had just learned. It was amazing how my bike responded.

TAKING A BREAK AT 30 FOOT MUD PUDDLE



SEEKING STILLNESS AT LOOPY TURN

LEARNING THE VALUE OF IDLE TIME AT BLAV VALLEY



LOOKING TO THE FUTURE TOGETHER
I hope to start taking one of my bikes for a walk every week. I understand that Dr. Backfire's most recent book Taking Your Bike For A Walk will be available at Barnes and Noble on May23. I can't wait to purchase the book.

No comments: