Friday, October 17, 2008

RIDING WITH EH


Last month I was able to go on a great ride with one of our very unique Nobodies.
He has been on several of our rides in the past year. Eh joined the Nobodies a year ago last fall. He rides a Honda 650 dual sport. Eh has ridden bikes since he was a kid. He rides very well and has an out going, fun loving personality with some very interesting quirks. Eh is not shy, but he is not very keen on being viewed on the www.

We took back roads to Two Harbors. Eh took me on a route that at times seemed like a maze. I enjoyed our ride together. The weather was in the 50's and the leaves were just reaching their peak.
As I drove behind Eh, I had an idea. After we stopped at the Vanilla Bean, I proposed that I take a picture of his backside. He then could remain anonymous and I could still get his image on the blog!


No comments: