Thursday, May 1, 2008

MUFFIN RIDE FROZE OUT


The morning of the Muffin Ride this is what my yard looked like. Pelican Falls Minnesota received 18 inches of snow from this storm. We just received 2" in the morning along with steady winds of 15 - 20 miles per hour.
We could have done the ride, but I was not in my typical stupid mood and also had a late afternoon commitment. There were only two other riders planing on the ride. The sole man was called to work and Pretzel also was not in a stupid mood.
We have not done a Muffin Ride yet this year. Will the May weather allow us to get back on track? As I am writing this blog, it is 38 degrees with steady winds of 30 miles per hour. I am certain the next scheduled Muffin Ride will happen, because I and the other Nobodies will be stupid on that day!

No comments: