Thursday, April 7, 2011

LETS RIDE

It has been a chilly April, but it is time to ride. Some years it is hard to get the first ride in, because the will to get out and ride to work on a frosty morning is a little weak. But like any thing a little momentum goes a long way. This week I started riding, just twice so far, but tonight as I was riding home my biking juices started flowing. I'm hooked. I will be riding my 125 for a few more days while I get Dr. Fuji ready for the season. Have one "new" right muffler to install, and also need to change oil, final drive gear lube, and install my newly reupholstered seat. So if you still have some maintenance work to do on your bike, get it done and start riding. Don't wait for perfect weather to get your cycle juices flowing, just start riding and you will be getting the 2011 season started.

No comments: