Sunday, December 20, 2009

ARE YOU EXPERIENCING MOTORCYCLE WITHDRAWAL

Since I have not ridden a motorcycle any significant distance since December 4, I am experiencing motorcycle withdrawal.

Kickstand was diagnosed with MUTTS on December 16

ARE YOU EXPERIENCING MOTORCYCLE WITHDRAWAL?
Simply answer the following questions. This is the Motorcycle Alluvial Diagnostic Attachment Tool Linking Intuitive Formations Equally. It is also know affectionately as M.A.D. A.T. L.I.F.E. If you answer yes to three or more of the questions you need to seek immediate psychological help. If you answer yes to six or more quickly lie down and call 911.
1. I get dizzy when I am riding in a car
2. I push on my steering wheel to turn
23. I have tried to find the kickstand on the side of my car.
4. I had a kickstand welded on the side of my car.
5. I find myself putting stuff on my head
6. I sit on my motorcycle several times a week
7. I asked my spouse if they loved me.
8. I have a set of match box motorcycles in my night stand drawer.
9. I have ridden my bike recently in cold or snowy weather.
10. I have night fear related to forgetting how to ride a motorcycle.

The actual disorder as identified in the DSM-IV http://allpsych.com/disorders/dsm.html
is MUTTS (Motorcycle Underuse Transition Trauma Syndrome). It is not life threatening, but can create behaviors that are socially unacceptable and in severe cases may result in loss of ones job or divorce.




No comments: