Friday, June 27, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM THE PRESIDENT


A couple of days ago, I was getting a little bored during a ride. There were no deer to dodge, no little critters running across the road. The traffic was sane and the weather was perfect. So to stem my boredom I started to use a variety of waves to the on coming cyclists. I noticed that a few bikers would actually mirror my wave. Maybe my magnetic personality, my powerful leadership skills, my good looks and style just affects people even when I am 30 feet away going 50 miles per hour!

Well one thing lead to another, I started becoming more animated with my waves with hopes of getting more bikers mimicking me. As the miles passed and my inhibitions diminished, I got a little crazy. In retrospect, I am fortunate that I didn't go off the road.

The lesson I learned was it is best to bounce ones bike stunts and gags off another Nobody before implementing the plan.



Yes my favorite wave "The Handlebar High Five" can get a little boring but before you try another wave make sure it is safe and sensible.




The "Double Hand Deuce" really was a stupid wave as it took both my hands off the handle bars. I nearly went off the road. My biker buddy Pretzel said" Kickstand, that's a dangerous wave! Evil Knievel practiced that wave for years prior to performing it in public. Next time you have an idea that involves a motorcycle give me a call first."



The "Double Handlebar High" was also very fun to use, but again it too is rather dangerous.



I know I really crossed the line when I did the "Hokey Poke Wave". I can't repeat what Pretzel said about that stunt. I promised him I would only do that one on roller skates in the future.
Well, I suppose it is best that your fearless and senseless leader teaches all the Nobodies by example. I am willing and able to spare my brothers and sisters the pain, embarrassment and humiliation of learning the hard way.





No comments: