Monday, March 10, 2008

Cold Weather and Healing Back

Because of cold weather in Duluth and a healing back, I am not riding my cycle at the present time. My friend and I started a motorcycle club two years ago. We now have about 10 members. We are the Nobody Motorcycle Club. We do not discriminate regarding cc's, obey all traffic laws, listen to accordian music and are born to be mild. We have 4 - 6 rides each month. Our monthly muffin ride from Duluth to Two Harbors on Hwy 61 along the Northshore of Lake Superior is a club favorite. Let me know if you are interested in more information. Our age range is from 26 - 58 at present. Remember you can't be somebody until you are first a nobody.

4 comments:

Smelty said...

Wow...What a great article. You have such a wonderful way of describing this cold and snowy area of Minnesota. I hope you were not riding your motorcyle when you hurt your back. Keep up the wonderful insight and heal quick. Look forwarding to riding with you.

Smelty

Marty said...

To my dedicated and faithful leader. Our prayers are with for a healthy and speedy recovery in preporation for the upcoming season. You are already 4 miles behind after some of the gang completed a tour in February. Best of luck adn hope to see you soon.
Sincerely,
Dressed to Impress

Sole Man said...

Is it free to join? I'm in this one club now that beats up old ladies and its a little too crazy for me. They don't know I'm looking for a new club...Hope they don't read this, the things they would do to me!
Feel better Fearless Leader, did 20 miles on Tuesday and burned down 1 bar just for you!

Melicious Mama said...

Dearest Leader,
I am enjoying your e-mails, blogs, and other info immensely. I can't wait to see your smilley face in person. Mya can't wait to meet her God Father!
Love,
Melicious Mama